dilluns, 30 de gener del 2012

Writing 4

Writing Guide
A-TASK
Imagine that you took the foto. Write a story with a BRAVE RESCUE.

B-THINK AND PLAN.
1-When were you and when did the rescue happen?
I aws in Barcelona at July, when a car rammed a woman and a child and they were under the car and they couldn't scape.

2-What were you doing when the rescue happened?
I was buying in a supermarket with my cousins Julia and Biel

3-What happened to the person on the streatcher?
The fierman's came with a breakdown truck and they took the car up

4-How did the rescuers know about this situation?
Because as soon as saw it I called them and they came very fast.

5-Why was the situation dangerous?
Because the car could kill the woman and the child.

6-How did the situation end?
The fiermans took the  car and an ambulance carry the woman and the child do the hospiatl. The woman died and the child survived.

C-WRITE
Paragraph 1: the situation
The rescue happened...
The rescue happened while I were in Barcelona, to visit my parents last July. It was really surprising and I was lucky to get a photo of it.

Paragraph 2: The people and the rescue
There was/were...
I aws with my cousins Julia and Biel buying in a supermarket to do the dinner. We were paying when we saw a car ramming the child and the woman. They were under the car and they can't scape. We and other people were also watching it, and as soon as we saw the problem, I called an ambulance and the fierman's. They came very fast.

Paragraph 3: the end and your opinion.
The fierman's came with a breakdown truck and they took the car up and then, an ambulance came and carry the woman and the child to the hospital. The woman died and the child survived. I think that the fierman and driver of an ambulance are very brave rescued because they are the heros of the problem in very dangerous situations.


D-CHECK
  • There was, there were
  • past simple and past contininous verbs

A BRAVE RESCUE
The rescued happened while I was in Barcelona to visit my parents last July. It was really surprising and I was lucky to get a photo of it.
I was with my cousins Julia and Biel buying in a supermarket, for do the dinner. We were paying when we saw a car ramming a child and a woman. They were under the car and they couldn't escape. We and other people were also watching it, and as soon as we saw the problem, I called an ambulance. They came very fast.
The firemen came with a breakdown truck and they took the car up, then, an ambulance came and carried the woman and the child to the hospital. The woman died and the child survived. I think the firemen and the driver of an ambulance are very brave because they are the heros of the problem in very dangerous situations.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada